Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and the ordering, purchase, fulfilment and delivery of Products from www.securitydoorstopper.com.au.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing Your Order. These Terms and Conditions contain important information about the ordering, processing, fulfilment and delivery of goods, including limitations of liability.
Which terms and conditions apply?
The Products You Order on the Website are offered and supplied by:
S&G Global Services Pty Ltd ABN 16 108 424 380 (S&G).
Products which are offered and supplied by S&G are referred to herein as Products.
If you do not understand these Terms and Conditions or if you have any question then please email Our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will be happy to help you.
Terms and conditions for S&G Products
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (You) and S&G .
In these Terms and Conditions We, Our or Us means S&G; and You or Your means the person who accepts these Terms and Conditions, by using this Website and associated software, networks and processes, including the purchase of Products or services through the Website.
By browsing the Website, or placing an Order, You agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding Agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products.
The Agreement together with Your Order constitute the entire agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products. The Agreement cannot be varied unless We agree to vary it in writing or by email.
2. Legal Capacity
If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years you cannot place Orders with S&G. By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
3. Website Use
The Website may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
You must ensure that Your access to, or use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to You.
You must take Your own precautions to ensure that Your process for accessing the Website does not expose You to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage Your computer system. We take no responsibility for any such damage which may arise in connection with Your use of the Website.
Prices displayed on the Website are subject to change without notice. Once an Order has been accepted by Us and a Purchase Contract formed under clause 6, the price of the Product cannot be varied except:
a) by agreement between You and Us in writing or by email; or
b) in accordance with clause 7.4.
All prices listed on the Website exclude Delivery Costs. Delivery Costs are shown separately on an Order. However S&G may incur a nominal cost in arranging delivery which from time to time may not be shown on the Order.
5. Product Specifications
Features and specifications of Products described or depicted on the Website are subject to change without notice. For the avoidance of doubt, We will not materially change the features and specifications of a Product once an Order has been accepted by Us and a Purchase Contract formed under clause 6.
All weights and dimensions of Products described in the Website are approximate.
You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Website. By placing an Order, you make offer to enter into an agreement to purchase the Product(s) the subject of Your Order (Purchase Contract).
Orders will be deemed to have been received by S&G at the time S&G sends an Order confirmation to Your nominated e-mail address.
S&G is an online business and will primarily communicate with Customers via e-mail. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure the correct contact details are entered and that the nominated e-mail address is regularly checked for correspondence.
S&G reserves the right to decline to enter into a Purchase Contract with You and may cancel Your Order at any time prior to dispatch of the Product(s).
In the event of an Order cancelled prior to shipping, funds paid in relation to that Order will be refunded in full. You will be provided with e-mail confirmation of the cancellation and refund.
S&G does not accept any responsibility for Orders that are declined, delayed or not accepted due to disruptions with internet connections.
S&G shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under this Agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of S&G (or its affiliates), and S&G shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
Where You have provided an incorrect or incomplete delivery address for Your Order, We may charge a redelivery fee for each subsequent delivery attempt.
You may provide Your nominated credit card during the purchase process described on the Website.
Payment for Orders will be processed immediately upon confirmation of Your Order.
If Your nominated payment method triggers Our fraud prevention protocols, We may contact You to confirm additional details, or rescind the transaction. In this case, until Your Order has passed Our fraud prevention protocols Your Order will not be fulfilled. If you do not provide the requested information within up to 7 days, Your Order will be cancelled and Your payment will be refunded back to the method in which you paid. These information requests are sent to help protect credit card holders from online fraud.
Despite Our best efforts, on occasion it may be possible that a small number of the Products in Our range may be incorrectly priced on the Website. If We have made a mistake and a Product's correct price is higher than the price on the Website, We may either contact You before shipping to request whether You want to buy the Product at the correct price or cancel Your Order. If a Product's correct price is lower than the stated price on the Website, We will charge the lower amount and send You the Product, or where the higher incorrect price has been charged, We will refund the price difference and send You the Product.
8. Delivery and ownership of the goods
We try to ensure that all Products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, from time to time, it is possible that shipping and other factors outside of Our control may result in delays. S&G does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays.
The date of dispatch listed on the Website is the estimated date of dispatch as is reasonably estimated by S&G. Where scheduled dispatch of a Product is delayed by more than one week, Customers will be notified by e-mail via the e- mail address nominated in their Order.
S&G will deliver Products to PO Box addresses.
Where a Customer gives written authority for Products to be delivered without a signature, any and all included insurance cover will be voided.
The couriers or postal services nominated by S&G will deliver Products during local business hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).
S&G is not responsible for the delivery times of Products. Once Products have been dispatched, it is the Customers responsibility to liaise with the courier nominated by S&G (as notified to the Customer) in relation to date and time of delivery. S&G shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided to Customers relating to the date and time of delivery.
S&G reserves the right to not ship to remote or rural locations.
9. Faulty or damaged goods
S&G will repair, replace or refund faulty or damaged Products in accordance with the Warranty Terms and Conditions and Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
10. Refunds and returns
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the consumer guarantees provided for by statute including under the Australian Consumer Law.
All refunds may take up to 20 business days to be processed.
Other than in accordance with the Returns Policy, refunds are strictly limited to those available under clauses implied by statute.
In order to facilitate a return under he Returns Policy, please contact Us through Our Customer Service.
The Customer must comply with directions from staff to facilitate a return.
Returned Products, under the Returns Policy must be returned in their original packaging with all accessories, and must be in a re-saleable condition. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts Your ability to make a claim that may be available to You for failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
Subject to clause 10.8, It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that returned items are returned safely. We take no responsibility for Products lost in transit.
Where You are returning a Product to us because of Our failure to comply with a consumer guarantee, You must return the Product to us at Your cost
Where You are returning a Product to us, we take no responsibility for a Product lost in transit.
Each Product sold on the Website is covered by a 12 month Warranty.
We will carry spare parts for each Product for a reasonable period, which we consider generally corresponds with the length of the Warranty period. S&G reserves the right to refuse to supply spare parts where it considers the request to be outside a reasonable period and limited stock is available.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of statutory conditions, warranties and guarantees.
To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts Your ability to make a claim that may be available to You for Our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
13. Intellectual Property
All Intellectual Property in any Material on the Website is the property of S&G GLOBAL SERVICES PTY LTD. Unless expressly authorised under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise, you may not reproduce, adapt, modify, display, perform or distribute any Material or any part of any Material.
Title and risk in the Products pass to You at the point of dispatch or embarkation to Your courier.
S&G reserves the right to make changes to the S&G Website and these Terms and Conditions without notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any such changes will operate prospectively from the time that the revised Terms and Conditions are published on the website and will not impact any Purchase Contracts entered into prior to the date of the publication of the revised Terms and Conditions.
Any provision of these Terms and Conditions which is void or unenforceable may be severed from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the enforceability of other provisions.
A failure or delay by S&G to exercise a power or right under these Terms and Conditions does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by S&G does not preclude its future ability to exercise that or any other power or right.
Insofar as they apply to the ordering, purchase, fulfilment and delivery of Products from www.securitydoorstopper.com.au, these Product Terms and Conditions and General Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
No S&G employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Terms and Conditions governing any sale.
Please contact S&G CustomerSupport for all warranty and product support requests.
These terms and conditions apply to the warranty of products purchased from www.securitydoorstopper.com.au
In the event that You have a warranty claim in respect of a Product delivered within Australia, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to our Support centre.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (You) and S&G Global Services Pty Limited ABN 16 108 424 380 (“S&G”).
These terms and conditions apply to warranties of Products from www.securitydoorstopper.com.au
We recommend that you keep your original product packaging if possible. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair and you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and S&G accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
S&G provide the warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions in relation to Products offered and supplied by S&G from the website.
The warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided by S&G irrespective of:
- the identity of the manufacturer of the Product;
- whether or not the manufacturer has provided its own warranties or product support in relation to the Product.
For the avoidance of doubt:
- We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, S&G agrees to repair or replace the Product which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with S&G’s specifications during the Warranty period of 12 months.
- The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
- Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service for a Warranty claim.
- S&G requires any customer requesting service under a Warranty claim to comply with directions from S&G staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
- Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to S&G Support via Customer Support before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
S&G reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, S&G reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, S&G will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by S&G with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of S&G. S&G may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under Warranty does not extend or restart the Warranty period.
If S&G is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for further Security Doorstopper Products or may be refunded the price of the Product (at S&G’s election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
In the event that a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of S&G.
Where S&G authorises warranty service of a Product, the Customer may post the Product to PO Box 3533 Erina NSW 2250, in which case S&G will refund the Customer the cost of the postage on provision of a scanned copy of the postage receipt.
The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from S&G upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to S&G within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
Warranty of products purchased from www.securitydoorstopper.com.au do not apply:
- To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
- to damage caused by use with another product;
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
- to damage caused by operating the Product outside any guidelines published for use;
- to damage caused by service (including upgrades) performed by anyone who is not a representative of S&G;
- to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of S&G, including but not limited to installation of attachments and other hardware;
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product,
- if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Product,
- if the product is stolen or S&G reasonably believes that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities,
- or Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.
S&G reserves the right to determine the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
The Product will be at the Customer's risk while in transit to and from the S&G Authorised Repair Centre.
S&G may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Warranty does not apply as per section 16.
S&G reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with S&G’s specifications, subject to applicable law.
S&G is entitled to terminate the Warranty by e-mail notice to the Customer in the event that, in S&G’s opinion, the Product is used contrary to its specifications.
To the full extent permitted by law, the Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
- If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
- If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
- Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, force majeure, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product;
- To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
- To any third-party hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
- To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
- To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
To the full extent permitted by law:
- S&G will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- S&G’s aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at S&G’s option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
- S&G excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to S&G Products supplied by S&G the Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
S&G can be contacted by telephone at +612 4365 4449 or via S&G Customer Support.
In certain circumstances, you may need to return a product, because it's exhibiting faults. In either instance, S&G’s Customer Support Team will be more than happy to answer your questions and help you come to a speedy resolution.
If you change your mind or if the item isn't what you were looking for, please refer to our Returns Policy for further information.
If you are experiencing issues with your product, please refer to S&G Customer support first for instant answers to frequently asked questions. If the issue persists, you can contact our support team for further troubleshooting or to start a warranty claim.
Many issues can be resolved quickly over the phone.
To lodge a warranty claim:
Simply contact our Support team and provide your purchase details along with a quick description of the fault.
Our support team will provide troubleshooting and determine whether the product will need to be returned for assessment. If the product does need to be returned to us under warranty, we will advise how best to do so.
Once we receive the product, our experienced technicians will assess the unit and resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
Please Note: While the return process may take up to 30 days, excluding transit times, we endeavour to complete returns as quickly as possible. Return delivery times are estimates only and may vary based on location.
Our Support Team will assist with any warranty queries, but to ensure your issue is resolved as smoothly as possible, please note the following key aspects of our Warranty Policy:
In the unlikely event that you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please endeavour to inform our support team immediately. We require that all damage in transit claims are made within three days of receipt of goods.
If the fault is reported within the first 14 days from delivery or if the product experiences a major fault, you will be supplied with a new replacement product, store credit or refund of the full purchase price, including shipping. If the unit experiences a minor repairable fault, We will elect whether to repair, replace or refund your product under warranty.
If the product is replaced, any remaining warranty period will roll over to cover the replacement.
Where a warranty is provided by the manufacturer of the item, We will provide the contact information of the manufacturer and assist in resolution of the claim.
To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer's possession. Please see Our Warranty Terms and Conditions in relation to warranty claims.
Unless otherwise stated in a product listing, all products purchased through www.securitydoorstopper.com.au are able to be returned for change of mind purposes under this policy. All returns are subject to the S&G Returns Policy Terms & Conditions, and the S&G Terms and Conditions.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Applies to the S&G Security Doorstopper.
At S&G we stand behind Our products! That's why we offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all our Security Doorstopper, branded products. If for any reason You are unsatisfied with Your purchase of a Security Doorstopper, You can contact us within 30 days of taking delivery, and organise to return the Product and receive a refund of the purchase price of Your Product less any nominal costs incurred by S&G in arranging delivery and (excluding initial delivery charges).
Faulty Products / Warranty Claims – All Brands
Please see Warranty Terms and Conditions in relation to warranty claims.
Returns Policy Terms & Conditions
- In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions, You must notify S&G via S&G Customer Support within 30 days of taking delivery of Your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of S&G staff in order to facilitate Your return.
- To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by You during the time the Product is in Your possession. The Product is deemed to be in Your possession until the Product is received by Us pursuant to this Policy.
- Where the Product is a Security Doorstopper product, and qualifies for a return under our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, the refund provided will be the equal to the price of the Product being returned, less the initial delivery charges or any nominal delivery charge incurred by S&G in arranging delivery.
- The 30 day period within which You are eligible to make a return under this Policy commences on the date that You accept delivery of Your Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
- The Product must be returned to S&G within 10 business days of Your request to return Your Product under this Policy.
- You must return the Products for which You are seeking a refund at Your own cost and You must comply with the directions for returning the Product that S&G staff provide to You. The goods will remain Your responsibility during transit until such time as they are received at the address as supplied by S&G staff. S&G will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
- After receiving the returned Product, S&G will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and You will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
- S&G reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.